An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Senior Lighting Estimator. The role is as detailed below and offers a superb opportunity to join one of Irelands largest lighting and control companies.
The Senior Lighting Estimator will provide accurate, competitive and timely project pricing through systematic and careful drawing take-offs. The best candidate will excel at customer service, be extremely organised, and proficient with Microsoft Excel.
The Senior Lighting Estimator Responsibilities Are:
- Effectively read and evaluate architectural and electrical drawings.
- Create and accurately take off of lighting fixtures, emergency fixtures and lighting controls.
- Review lighting specifications to insure they are in sync with layout and application on drawings.
- Interact with professional (consultants, architects and designers) when, or if, inconsistencies in specifications and drawings are discovered.
- Review specifications and quantities against orders after successful awarding of project.
- Determine value engineered alternatives when appropriate.
- Interact with manufacturers and/or suppliers to produce competitive and timely pricing.
- Learn about different lighting aspects.
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following requirements and qualifications:
- Experience in lighting and emergency lighting.
- Minimum 2 years of estimating experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential for this position.
- Excellent organizational skills.